2.3 and up
Android File Manager application is the Android Explorer. Easy and simple to operate.
Android platform 2.1(Eclair) support
Android platform 2.2(Froyo) support
Android platform 2.3(Gingerbread) support
Android platform 2.3.3 support
Android platform 3.0(Honeycomb) support
Android platform 3.1 support
Android platform 4.0(Icecream sandwich) support
● Explorer (File Manager)
- Introducing the top menu
▷ Go to the top of the Root Path of smart devices.
▷ Go to the top path of external storage space on the SD card.
▷ Move to the top of the folder.
▷ Move to the previous folder. (The same equipment and features of the Back button)
▷ Go to the location, cameras and video files are saved .
▷ Go to the location, downloaded files are stored on the Internet
▷ Refresh the page.
▷Search mode when the button is activated. Button is pressed, the search is initiated.
- Introducing the bottom menu
▷ Create a new folder in the path.
▷ search queries entered in the appropriate folder, and proceed.
▷ Move to the System Information page.
▷ introduction, app settings, go to System Settings page.
▷ Run Android Task Manager or Go to market.
▷ Run Android App Manager or Go to market.
● System Information (System info)
- Battery information (battery temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
battery life history information
battery usage information
- Ram Information (Total, Used, Available)
- Internal storage space information (Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space information - SD Card (Total, Used, Available)
- CPU status information
- System / platform information
- Android File Manager Overview
Android File Manager provides introductions and a brief guide
- Android File Manager Settings
set the status bar
set the background theme
Services shortcut links
- Frequently used part of the instrument settings
the screen brightness
set my location (network, GPS)
the date and time
● Home screen widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustable
- Widget Theme(Yellow, Red, Black)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
- Text Viewer
- Image Viewer
If you do not know about the Android file system, you do not move or delete files. Be especially careful to use application.